Is Nevada not working at all right now?

I've been interested in NTTR and I see some good offers at the moment but I've just read it is not working correctly or not at all. Is this a general issue or it happens only to a part of users? What is wrong exactly and are we expecting an update that would fix this?

I've had zero issues with it, I've a got a fairly new system. Windows 10 sky lake etc. the issues are affecting a small number of systems and nobody knows why. Even ED said they couldn't recreate the problems, but they don't deny they exist for certain people. I'm guessing it's affecting people with older versions of windows etc. just a guess though

I've had zero issues with it, I've a got a fairly new system. Windows 10 sky lake etc. the issues are affecting a small number of systems and nobody knows why. Even ED said they couldn't recreate the problems, but they don't deny they exist for certain people. I'm guessing it's affecting people with older versions of windows etc. just a guess though

Problems exists for users with Windows 7, 8, and 10. Systems are 5 years old or brand new. It runs the whole spread, and it's affecting more than a "small number."

Personally I'm sitting on 2.0.5 before the first update. No reason to update when nothing is broken with 2.0.5 before the updates. The trouble is that the good version of 2.0.5 is no longer available for rollback.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Hi, I can't activate Nevada at all. I says that some dll is corrupted but repair does not fix the problem.

Also, you need to have VC14 Runtime installed on your PC: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587

This was linked at the very bottom of the post in the change log. Good luck!:thumbup:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Haven't had any issues with NTTR. System specs noted in my sig

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Reverb G2, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Finally I installed it, running good so far! Windows 10 64 bits. In awe of Vegas...

Update to the "running good so far" statement: The Spitfire is bad. Throttle and trims won't work, so I cannot use it. My other few airplanes work good: P-51D, F-15C, Tf-51D and Su-25T

Still, pretty happy with purchase, hope they'll fix the Spit soon, and the other planes that are bad for others.

Edited by artmustel

Haven't had any issues with NTTR. System specs noted in my sig

Same here, I had a buzz around in the Spitfire on Friday following the update and had no issues either before or after the update with modules. My system spec is also in my sig.

BUT the exception to this is clouds for me.......they absolutely kill my FPS on NTTR, and have done so since the infamous update that seemed to hit other users with differing issues. I really hope they trace the cause of this soon for the good of all concerned.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

i don't have a problem with nttr. maybe better than caucaus map but its textures getting worse and low quality instead getting better with new updates.

Edited by ebabil

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

So far the other plane I own that its not working correctly in NTTR is the F-15C (no axis input with joystick which is strange since I can control it with keyboard).

And the Spit, I can fly with it any mission that starts on air. Trims work with trim buttons i have mapped, not with cockpit ones. And the worst is t won't move in cold start or takeoff missions, only works on flying ones but if you land it, once it is stopped...it will not move again.

When you say it won't move again, you mean it will start and engine runs fine but aircraft won't taxi? Double check your wheel brake assignments for :

1) double binding and

2) invert axis assignments

Georgian Spring Server: Join the Revolution!

http://georgianspring.enjin.com/

Training for Sabre Pilots

http://1-fighter-otu.enjin.com/

http://www.il2aceshigh.com/

When you say it won't move again, you mean it will start and engine runs fine but aircraft won't taxi? Double check your wheel brake assignments for :

1) double binding and

2) invert axis assignments

Yes i have checked it, no mission that starts on ground will allow me to move the airplane once its engine is running, Spit is just glued to ground, not a brake issue at all, and even those missions that start on air, after landing and stopping, will do the same: Spit just won't move a millimeter after it has stopped. Everything is fine on Caucasus though, just a NTTR issue.

Had a server up for 6.5 hours today with zero issues...

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

And my 2.0.5 suddenly refused to launch at all. Yesterday it did but now not. With the total memory leak (16Gb). It just stops on the black screen before the interface loaded.

I'm confused a lot because can not imagine a reason of such behaviour. Nothing was chaged in the system. (((

Can't wait for a new update.

=WRAG=345

R7 5800X @ 4,8 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6800 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64

Still having no issues with my modules at all on NTTR. It's what I fly on 98% of the time.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

So many posts about whether or not it works for this person or that person, but the initial suspicion that it was a starforce problem seems confirmed:

ED are currently working with starforce to resolve the problems some users are experiencing.

So, if it doesn't work for you, it wasn't your fault and it never was your fault. And if it does work for you, you were just lucky.

I wonder how many user-hours and ED-hours have been sucked away by this bug that had nothing to do with ED and nothing to do with the users' systems?:doh:

Edited by gavagai