Simming the stealth fleet; a matter of time?

proletariat23

if you looked at what has been FOIA'd just in the last 3 months of works by men like MJR. Beers, L. Valone, the 412th's recommendations as per public record, the document entitled "SMARTSKINS" the dod program "CHESHIRE"

all unclassified all uncontrolled, but this is the status quo of the minds. When is the last time you chimps went into a library?

**** communism.

I really dig how he posts these little "tidbits" of "information" you know, just enough so that it seems that he has access to some super secret intelligence reports and whatnot, as if he is some hyper cool military analyst, but then gets things so horribly wrong with claims that Iran is an Arabic state....lol trully entertaining!

Great stuff. Lemme go find some more popcorn! :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

the only thing anyone has doubted here is your ability to form coherent, and more importantly, relevant posts.

take that future thinktank stuff to keypub, secretprojects, or whatever choice internet cantina you favor, it's not relevant to dcs.

Edited by probad

He's saying he knows things we don't, and we're all dumb. :)

Knowing stuff != understanding stuff

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

contrary to your speil Raptor is here to Stay for some time. It will be updated and remain in service at least to the 2040s. The only issue really is that there were so few of them produced. But until 6th Generation here ( at least past development, going into early production) beyond mere paper concepts, there is no exact F22 "replacement" yet.

Exactly. There are still MiG-21s and F-5s in service in some countries. If you have the airframes, and they are airworthy, then you will upgrade them and use them until you have something better. Even in the USA, the A-6 and A-7 served in both Vietnam and Desert Storm, and the EA-6B variant is still in use.

The other thing is, I'm not sure that we're likely to see a lot of combat between air superiority fighters. Air combat is more likely to be along the lines of the recent Hornet shootdown of the Syrian Fitter or the Turkish Falcon shootdown of the Russian Fencer. And when we do see engagements between air superiority fighters, it's likely to be between fighters of different generations, similar to the combat between Israeli Mirage IIIs vs Egytian and Syrian MiG-19s, or Israeli F-15s vs Syrian MiG-21s.

Warfare isn't like a sporting event where you test your skills against the best the other side has to offer in an equally-matched setting. As Sun Tzu pointed out millenia before aircraft existed, the objective in warfare is to set the time, place, and circumstances of the battle ahead of time so that victory is assured before you engage the enemy.

Philistines with very little actual, to offer. Proculi este profani, as we say. While you worship your scraps, I'll be over here, writing doctrine and hardware for the things you won't believe in till you're ordered to.

the raptor will be wholesale replaced, with more than likely, another grounding for large scale skin and CPU reworks. Systems need vehicles, not the other way around. You all seem quick to live in the library of your mind and worship with the egotists and the status quo of what you know, happily accepting you factually know very little by design.

philistines. Your hubris is both proof of our merits and cautionary tales of what blind dogmatic willingness to believe will get you in a conflict. DEAD.

:megalol::D:smartass:

I found another one of your videos man, fascinating...you sound pretty loaded tho.

And when you say tie fighter on this video, do you mean like this?

526x297-fQh.jpg

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..