TrackClip Pro (New TrackIR Clip) is coming!

You don't have to wear a cap anymore.:thumbup:

Hey all:

TrackClip Pro is almost here! TrackIR 4 and TrackIR 3 Vector users can now attach our active LED headset clip right to their favorite over the ear style headset and have full 6DOF control of the view in their favorite simulator. This product has been requested for a long time and we are very happy to finally announce it.

Look for an official launch soon, and pre-orders around the 1st of December.

This early forum post is to answer questions related to the TrackClip Pro tracking selection in our new Beta software, which has been posted today.

--------------------

Jim

NaturalPoint

http://forum.naturalpoint.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=21122&an=0&page=0#Post21122

New software version 4.1.029 beta 4 is available, too.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/06-support/support-download-software-and-manuals.html

EDIT:

Now you can see the image.

trackclip-pro.jpg

TrackIR Newsletter Nov 2006

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Get rid of trackir cap el cheapo style.

[ATTACH]8727[/ATTACH]

Requires just doublesided tape.

That's a brilliant idea! Some things are just so simply clever... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice, OC to 2,66 GHz), MSI K8N Neo Platinum (nForce 3 250 Gb), 1,5 GB Corsair PC-3200 RAM, GeForce 7800GS 256 MB VGA (G71, OC to 535/1550 MHz, ForceWare 84.21), 2 x 300 GB Maxtor DiamondMax 10 SATA HDD (RAID 0), SB Audigy 2 ZS, 480W Thermaltake PurePower TWV PSU, Win XP SP2, MS SideWinder Precision 2, Belkin Nostromo n52 SpeedPad, HP L1902

I wont be buying it either.

I have no issues wearing a cap, nor the current clip.

The hat I used is from a Blue Angels air show anyways... how could I fly without it... I got the lead to sign it :) Was gonna have the rest sign, but the parents were getting mad at me for pushing their dear children out of the way.

J/K, I didnt get the rest because I wanted all the kids to get in and talk with the pilots, maybe they will see a flightsim like LockOn and pester mommy to buy it hehe. Heck thats how I got started. Saw one local air show.. and it was over.

And if you still want the "active illumination" type you can do something like this:

dscf0004ct9.jpg

Only 30USD! The kit contains the cliping mechanism (latest technology!) and detailed instruction for use (keyboard & headseat NOT included!).

:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Exactly as expected...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice, OC to 2,66 GHz), MSI K8N Neo Platinum (nForce 3 250 Gb), 1,5 GB Corsair PC-3200 RAM, GeForce 7800GS 256 MB VGA (G71, OC to 535/1550 MHz, ForceWare 84.21), 2 x 300 GB Maxtor DiamondMax 10 SATA HDD (RAID 0), SB Audigy 2 ZS, 480W Thermaltake PurePower TWV PSU, Win XP SP2, MS SideWinder Precision 2, Belkin Nostromo n52 SpeedPad, HP L1902