HOw to Video REquest PLZ.

cubanace

Please!

Stop spamming "How-To section" with yours endless questions!

You have your own thread for those purposes!

RTFM!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116901

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89164

If i am not mistaken the " how to section is to ask how to do stuff correct? So how is that spamming? And my section is to showcase the progress of my project,read the rules and then think twice before posting something stupid and another thing i already seen those links thank you,they do not explain in detail how to set up the Cockpit Visibility track that is why i ask for a how to do video to see if someone is willing to help explain,i ask a lot because there's alot i do not know and a lot that those guides did not have,so i went and ask in the "HOW TO SECTION"

Edited by cubanace

I cannot make a video at the moment, but it's fairly simple:

Use the Curve Editor, and the Technique I used on the Lights in the Video Below Starting at 1 Minute 35 Seconds to 2 minutes 25 Seconds

But instead of selecting a light mesh, you'd be selecting Canopy, Canopy Rail, Wind Screen, WindScreen Frame, Cockpit, Seat, Etc etc.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I cannot make a video at the moment, but it's fairly simple:

Use the Curve Editor, and the Technique I used on the Lights in the Video Below Starting at 1 Minute 35 Seconds to 2 minutes 25 Seconds

But instead of selecting a light mesh, you'd be selecting Canopy, Canopy Rail, Wind Screen, WindScreen Frame, Cockpit, Seat, Etc etc.

Thank you Skatezilla i will try it when i get home!.