VTB contact history/memory

fulcrum_64th

Hello,

Does the VTB offers a function where one can see a bit of memory i.e. If a target is lost one can see its last known position or an extrapolated position based on last position and velocity vector?

Best

Fulcrum

:pilotfly:

win 10x64 - Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero - I9 9900K@5.0GHz - Samsung 970 EVO m2 2TB - RAM Corsair 64GB DDR4 - Corsair H150i pro - Strix RTX 2080 Ti- oculus rift S and a few other goodies :joystick:

Hello,

Does the VTB offers a function where one can see a bit of memory i.e. If a target is lost one can see its last known position or an extrapolated position based on last position and velocity vector?

Best

Fulcrum

That is a good question and the answer is: we don't know. There is no public documentation about the RDI radar available.

This functionality is not implemented.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

That is a good question and the answer is: we don't know. There is no public documentation about the RDI radar available.

This functionality is not implemented.

Thanks Zeus67. Indeed, the question arised after seeing the remanesence switch.

:pilotfly:

win 10x64 - Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero - I9 9900K@5.0GHz - Samsung 970 EVO m2 2TB - RAM Corsair 64GB DDR4 - Corsair H150i pro - Strix RTX 2080 Ti- oculus rift S and a few other goodies :joystick: