[MOD] Viggen Warfare Kneeboard Pages

funkyfranky

What about adding a QFE page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on that.

A single chart showing height vs QFE/QNH, and having different graph-lines for different temperatures.

Burnhard

Periferals - HP Reverb - Viper/Warthog grip on VPC WarBRD base - Virpil Mogoos T-50 Throttle - MFG Crosswind rudders - Gametrix KW 908 // HW - 7700k@4.8 - 32GB@3200 - RTX2080TI // DCS Favourites - AJS37 - SA342 - F-16C :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

make this default kneeboard and pay this guy

EDIT: why can i not give reputation to the OP? (Sorry, you cannot give reputation to this post) is the error

Edited by whaaw
  • Like 1

SFMBE

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi there, how about adding startup/shutdown and emergency procedures?

Well, it took some time but (more or less) done :) Updated the first post and added basic procedures (engine start, taxi & take-off and landing). Still need to look into the emergency procedures at some point though ;)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

this is great. and it works with the viggen, a lot don't or I have found problems with.

BUT I found a problem, I use "my buttons" to add commands to some bindings, using this somehow stops that from working, de selected this and my buttons came back?

Uh, sorry to hear. That's strange. I have been using both for a long time and never had any problems.

Thing is, the additional commands and the kneeboard pages go into completely different directories. So I have no idea why the two should conflict. Can you reproduce that?

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

yea I thought it was pretty strange when I tries to reverse thrust an it didn't work, so checked my bindings and the whole my buttons was gone, took the boards out and it worked again, kneeboards back it stopped?

hmm only thing I haven't tried is the order they are in, wonder if that makes a difference?

In principle the order does not matter - or at least it should not.

Since I never had that problem it's difficult to say what's up.

The buttons mod goes in "Mods/aircraft/AJS37/Input/joystick/default.lua" in the DCS main installation folder. Can you open the default.lua with notepad++ and check that the additional commands are there before you start DCS.

Are you using the additional buttons from here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181720 ?

Nice Job, franky.

Please, make a link in the dt. thread.

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

• 4 months later...

It says in the ELINT page that the bounding box is shown on the kneeboard map, but I see nothing. Any picture exemple?

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

It says in the ELINT page that the bounding box is shown on the kneeboard map, but I see nothing. Any picture exemple?

There were some changes by Heatblur regarding the kneeboard. I'll upload a new, working version soon :)

Awesome! I'll keep an eye for it :thumbup:

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, this is actually my first post on this forum. EVER.

I really like your work and have used it since I started flying the Viggen. Since the last update (23-06-2018) the pages suddenly has an equal number of broken pages before I get to the added ones. Can this easily be fixed by myself or do I need to wait until you've updated them? :helpsmilie:

Hi, this is actually my first post on this forum. EVER.

I really like your work and have used it since I started flying the Viggen. Since the last update (23-06-2018) the pages suddenly has an equal number of broken pages before I get to the added ones. Can this easily be fixed by myself or do I need to wait until you've updated them? :helpsmilie:

Hi Fivevalve and thanks for reminding me. I updated the first post. There is now a version named "Viggen Procedures+Warfare Kneeboard Pages DCS2.5.zip" attached. This is working for me. Let me know how it is for you.

Hope it helps :)

Hi Fivevalve and thanks for reminding me. I updated the first post. There is now a version named "Viggen Procedures+Warfare Kneeboard Pages DCS2.5.zip" attached. This is working for me. Let me know how it is for you.

Hope it helps :)

Understood. It works like a charm. Thank you!

Can we have it in Swedish?

Unfortunately not from me since my Swedish is no where near as good as it would have to be ;)

I don't even own the Viggen but this is some of the best organized and presented kneeboard information I've ever seen. Well done!

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

This is so good it convinced me to buy the Viggen while it is on sale! Thanks

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

After the OB patch today this isn't working anymore for, anybody else have the same issue? I deactivated the mod before the patch and then reactivated.

:helpsmilie:

It's sooooo good, especially if you flyin VR!