Next map after Hormuz

AegisFX

Any idea on what it may be? Will we see a return to a nap as large as or bigger than the caucuses?

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Any idea on what it may be? Will we see a return to a nap as large as or bigger than the caucuses?

That's like asking, "what galaxy will we begin to explore next after we've colonized Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, and Saturn." :)

• Like 1

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Yeah, it's a little too early to raise this question.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Possibly there is a Sweden / Viggen map still on the roadmap from Heatblur?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Possibly there is a Sweden / Viggen map still on the roadmap from Heatblur?

They confirmed this once again a few months back in a reddit AMA. That was before the split of course, but they haven't said anything about dropping the map plans, so the Viggen map should still be on the roadmap. Same for the Tomcat, which should also get its own map.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I wish it were Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and maybe Lithuania. From Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine we could make scenarios of attacking Russia as NATO vs RU but in more realistic territory than Nevada, Hormuz or Georgia.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I'd like to see a middle east map with Israel, Syria, Liban and Jordan where we can simulate real battles (ex. Mig-21 vs Mirage III) or maybe a map of the gulf war with Kuwait or better both in one huge map. I would pay 50$ for a middle east map so we can destroy ISIS (at least in game).

Maybe in the future it will be possible to connect this map with Caucasus adding Turkey and Caspian Sea or maybe i'm just too optimistic (but it would be amazing).

According to their "The Battle Sim" (Commercial product) page for theaters they are developing Afghanistan and Ukraine/ Crimea. It is possible they would develop this for release in DCS.

The requirements are different for these different products though. I'm not sure how much work it would take to bring those types of products in line with DCS. Probably a lot :dunno:

I secretly (oops, not anymore) hope for a public release of that Corsica Map... With maybe part of Côte d'Azur... all with civil stuff... mostly. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

From the TBS website:

TBS allows the import of multiple theater map environments. The Black Sea region map consists of the western Caucasus and includes much of Georgia. The Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) has the largest contiguous air and ground space available for peacetime military operations in the free world. Other map environments are also in development that include the Strait of Hormuz, Afghanistan, Syria, and Crimea.

I too very much hope for Syria map that will include Israel, Lebanon and Jordan.

Would be good for 1990s scenarios when Syria still posed a threat...

:)

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

I think I want to also see CONUS. Maybe even the Panama Canal too.

It would be pretty awesome to see a giant map of nothing but water too. Especially if naval assets ever get a boost.

For now? I'll settle for Korea. I think a Guam, japan, China map would be awesome too.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

I just wish we get the Normandy map out so we can finally have a proper new Caucasus on our hands. Not the time for making idle wishes of maps that won't be under developement in years. Even the Hormuz still feels like its far far away from now, let alone anything that comes after it...

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I wish there will be a 1980s Fulda Gap map :D

I secretly (oops, not anymore) hope for a public release of that Corsica Map... With maybe part of Côte d'Azur... all with civil stuff... mostly. :D

That sounds really boring :music_whistling:

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'd love a Vietnam map more than anything. My Huey needs her playground!

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

I just wish we get the Normandy map out so we can finally have a proper new Caucasus on our hands. Not the time for making idle wishes of maps that won't be under developement in years. Even the Hormuz still feels like its far far away from now, let alone anything that comes after it...

+1000

I'm going to try to not even get hooked into the next waiting phase for Caucasus. Hopefully Normandy will have a good multiplayer presence...

Would still love to see the F-117 added and either a Panama map or Yugoslavia map added next. With everything going on in the world, and multiple countries/air forces involved, you could do Syria, and everyone would have a legitimate ground or sea platform to launch from. There's also the Gulf where you kill 2 birds with one stone and do Iraq/Kuwait/Iran, even add in some Islands and oil platforms.

Of course end game open map for pve/pvp would be Afghanistan, particularly eastern Afghanistan for either ground target assaults, danger close missions, drone missions, or PVP up high, or around mountains and diving into canyons. Could be set Soviet 80s or modern day.

• Like 1
6D80k38.jpg

Afghanistan, or middle-east (Iraq-Iran,Syria), Turkey.

Ex-Yugoslavia/Macedonia, Vietnam.

May be north Africa, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Sudan, Sierra Leone...

Even Somalia, Angola, Ruanda?

Actually any place where a conflict happened the last 50 Years would be cool, though North Africa in particular, could cater both modern and WW II in a way. ;)

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I've still this map jumping in my head... BALKANS, BALKANS, BALKANS

attachment.php?attachmentid=138774&stc=1&d=1460923690

The poll for Yugoslavia map will remain alive for another month more or less... Vote for it

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Fulda Gap ;)

Hardcore East vs. West

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X