[REPORTED]/[MERGED] Roll Oscillation w/ AP Alt Hold - 1.5.6.3690.269

Scotch75

When you launch the updater, there is a "view changelog" link

Also, AP ALT Oscillation should be fixed in today's update.

LOL, so the answer to not having to read all the forum posts and/or visit the website and facebook page of every developer who made a module I own before updating is to go through the changelog line by line? If that's the stance then that's the stance. It's a curious one in my opinion.

At any rate, I'm very happy the oscillation is getting a speedy fix. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: And to clarify the changelog comment I do think that having the changelog linked in the updater is a good thing. If we all have to get used to reading it before updating then so be it. I'm not going to, as some of them can be quite involved. Not all of them but I've looked through changelogs before and it's about the same as my wife scrolling through facebook posts for an hour without actually seeing any of them. Anyway, thanks again.

Edited by 311Gryphon

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed it bad in Nevada (as in it hasn't been "fixed"), but also even in 1.5 the "fix" doesn't feel complete - as in it's still unstable when rolling in on targets and rolling out of turns. It feels like even with the fix in 1.5 that somethings missing with the yaw dampening. May just be my imagination. Anyone else feel this way?

I noticed it bad in Nevada (as in it hasn't been "fixed"), but also even in 1.5 the "fix" doesn't feel complete - as in it's still unstable when rolling in on targets and rolling out of turns. It feels like even with the fix in 1.5 that somethings missing with the yaw dampening. May just be my imagination. Anyone else feel this way?

Yes. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=186573