Yellow 13 - 156th Tactical Fighter Wing Aquila - Livery for Su-33 (V3.0)

Flogger23m

A recreation of Yellow 13's livery from the game Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies. While Yellow 13 flew a Su-37, the Su-33 is used in place.

Version 3.0 incorporates significant changes on V1/2.0:

- Ported over to the official Eagle Dynamics template, which brings many detail fixes, better weathering & more.

- Changes to the camo geometry were made to bring the skin closer to the original Ace Combat 04 scheme rather than the AC5/Z or AC6/AH versions with the exception of the front nose (retains AC6 style).

- Colors were re-done to be more accurate to the original Ace Combat 04 variation. Base grey now has a mix of slight blue and the other colors were lightened to make it much more true to the original.

cover_su33_yellow13_LQ.jpg

Screen_170405_190345.jpg

V2_y_3_Comparison_LQ.jpg

Download here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2077108/

Yeah that is correct, I can remove it, but it is a detail all Flankers have around the cannon. The ED 3D model is more detailed, as are the textures so I decided to leave the textures that are physical parts on. The Ace Combat variations did not incorporate that area, or the strip along the wings, ect.

I have a poster from 16 or something years back of that picture somewhere. Amazing how old that game is now.