B-29 for 1.5 and 2.0?

Yes!

New ai only version coming soon thanks to Stonehouse.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=179798&highlight=warbird

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks! Looking forward to it. The Mig-15 needs prey it can sink its teeth into
I love the look of parachutes falling in the morning! :megalol:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

thank you!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Tengo instaladas independientemente las versiones 1.5.5.-1.5.6. y 2.0.5. y no me funciona el mod.

¿Cual podría ser la causa?. Agradecería mucho algo de orientación.

Un millón de gracias anticipadas.

Tengo instaladas independientemente las versiones 1.5.5.-1.5.6. y 2.0.5. y no me funciona el mod.

¿Cual podría ser la causa?. Agradecería mucho algo de orientación.

Un millón de gracias anticipadas.

I have installed versions 1.5.5.-1.5.6 independently. And 2.0.5. And the mod does not work for me.

What could be the cause?. I would greatly appreciate some guidance.

A million thanks in advance.

This works for me.

Try this version.

I have added all crazyeddies liveries and added many more weapons.

Nukes and Enola Gay livery included.

I also copied Stonehouse's adjusted lua code into the mod.

Let me know if it works for you.

b-29.png?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bf8yg0p6p3n27i/B-29%20ai.zip?dl=0

Mucha gracias Hawkeye60 por tu pronta respuesta.

Sigue sin funcionar, pero me temo que la causa de ello es una deficiente instalación por mi parte.

Debo estar saltándome algo en el proceso de instalación.

¿Sería mucha molestia que me detallaras los pasos a seguir para realizarlo debidamente?.

Me molestaría abusar de tu amabilidad pero mis habilidades informáticas son bastante precarias.

¡Gracias por todo!,

Many thanks Hawkeye60 for your prompt response.

It still does not work, but I'm afraid the cause of it is a poor installation on my part.

I must be skipping something in the installation process.

Would it be too much trouble to detail the steps to follow to do it properly ?.

I would bother to abuse your kindness but my computer skills are quite precarious.

Thanks for everything!,

This is JSGME ready.

drop into your mods folder and activate.

If no JSGME, open the folders down to the main aircraft folder.

Copy that into DCSworld/Mods/aircraft.

Do you have FC3 installed?

Hope this helps

Si tengo instalada la version oficial de FC3.

De todas formas sigo intentandolo con con JSGME y sin él pero, de momento, sigue sin funcionar.

Seguiré intentándolo y te tendré informado de los progresos.

Gracias de nuevo.

ありがとうございます

You are welcome!

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately it looks like the new model textures that DOL worked so hard to give us have a problem in DCS 2.1 - I see the B29 as a pinkish orange aircraft. Hope you see this DOL and can figure out what needs to change to make it ok.

Cheers,

Stonehouse

• 1 month later...