Small characters and letters in high resolution (5K)

Hi to all.

In high resolution (5K) 5120 × 2880 all the characters is too small !!

Does anyone know how make bigger letters of the game?(menu, map,subtitles,fps analysis in the game)

in 1920x1080 resolution read comfortable.

"monitor dell 27", gpu gtx 1080 "

Thanks.

Also looking for a solution to this:cry:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I have the same problem trying to read the fps. Plus, they put the lettering in red which doesn't show up very good.

An option to pick color and size would be nice.

I use MSI Afterburner/Settings/Monitoring/Active hardware monitoring graphs.

Capture.thumb.PNG.e1b822522538506b5b4c5bdef433ac74.PNG

Edited by Demon_

Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche.

I use MSI Afterburner/Settings/Monitoring/Active hardware monitoring graphs.

+1, also you can adjust where and what gets displayed, also works great with HWinfo to show each and every graph you can imagine to tune it.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

^ Yep. I have a 4k and that is the mod I depend upon. Works well via JSGME. I am hoping at some point ED gets around to proper scaling of fonts based upon screen res. I know that have much on their plates but have been dealing with this for a long time now.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

• 1 month later...

With upgrading to 2.1, the problem has been resolved !!, now it's a good idea to biger the letters when we press (cnt + pause) and show the fps and other data !!! And more very better idea to make the green letters and lines on the hud displays(HUD) more Brighter so when we have the sun in front of us we can see them, as in real airplanes !!!!.

Thank you members of the forum.:thumbup:

Thank you DCS.:thumbup:

Continue your good job.