Looking for someone in SE Asia timezone to fly with

Maffers

Hi

I'm living in Vietnam and looking for somebody in this neck of the woods to fly with. Nothing serious just practicing formation flying and comms chat, maybe a few missions or a bit of dogfighting. I want somebody in this area as it seems to be impossible to link up with other English speakers back home and still have good ping, also the time difference is a problem while trying to arrange games.

I have the A-10C, F-5e, MiG 21 and Spitfire modules as well as Flaming Cliffs but wouldn't describe myself as good at flying any of them.

If you are interested please get in touch!

Hey bud,

I'm in Tokyo, fairly new to DCS. I have FC3, A-10C, and Mig-21. I have a love for the Russian A/C so i have been focusing on SU-27 (personal fav) and Mig-21. I am by no means an experienced player but am willing to learn. Maybe we can work something out.

Hi, yes, we should try and fly together sometime. I've only flown the MiG-21 a couple of times and never even tried the SU-27. What times are you available. I am free every evening from about 7pm (9pm Tokyo time), but can probably only get away with flying once or twice a week before my wife gets crazy. I'm also free on Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons.

Bro, most people fly the Su27, but we have people who fly almost all airframes. Do not worry about being inexperienced. Every one must start some time. We're not much experienced ourselves, but we stick together on TS for the banter and fun, and we're always learning. :)

And, time is 1400 Zulu. Around 9 PM your time.

Awesome! I have the most time to fly on the weekends, mornings or afternoons, haha but most likely not both (wife would not be happy). Maffers, we could get up for some practice or I would be down to fly with Iniyan as well. Shoot me a PM.