ERROR CODE: (0xc0000001d)

SE-EZG

Hello people..

I cant get my DCS to even start. There is just a window that says "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000001d). Click OK to close the application."

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall every Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable programs. But that did not help at all... I dont know what to do.. My Arma 3 has the same problems and i can not seem to get that to work either.. The tihing is that these games just stopped working for me all of a sudden, and it has always worked for me. Please help!

Thanks!

• ED Team

Hi

and welcome to the forum

as mentioned we need more info. Your system spec and your dcs.log a guide can be found in my signature.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

That error message you received is similar to ones I have seen in the past. 0x was power related in those cases.

You will need to follow Bignewy on sending your log files to better assist you.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.