The lack of communication is annoying

Ce_Zeta

We know guys, that you suffered a lot of problems but this lack of communications is very annoying. We don't require an update each day or each week, but we have no news since 30th of January (Aviodev Website, I guess that FB page is a mirror of news posted on the website or viceversa).

Development silence is normal when you are developing a new module (Mirage F1 for example) but I must remind you that we are customers, we bought your product so we need to know how it's going the Culopollo development.

We criticize this silence in the past, and you replied that you will change it. Nothing happens :huh:

News are not linked only with patches for example, it can be internal milestones or something else like testing a new internal build "Hey guys we are testing the last feature developed" or "testing the roll inertia of the AFM"... I think that write a few words about the development status require only a few minutes.

Thanks for your time,

See ya! :thumbup:

• Like 1

We have provided huge changelogs lately and we have been giving info regarding the C-101 development throughout this forum in the past weeks. We don't have any more news other than what's been already said several times, the only thing we can do is repeat it once more: new navaids will be released soon and we are working on implementing new real data in the AFM, which means reworking the whole AFM code. CC coding will continue after finishing navaids.

New navaids means making them compatible with any map plus correcting important bugs. Most of the code has been redone.

Edited by Vibora
throughout*

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Yeap. I couln't explain it. I will try to explain it better.

Customers need to know that there are movement, that you guys are working very hard. I have no doubts about that. But you know the idiom about the Cesar's wife... It's not enoguh working on it, it should looks that you are working on it. Mr Zambrano for example has a very great communications with fans... You can watch it and obtain conclusions.

Example.

Whats up folks! Here at Aviodev we spent last week polishing and tuning the last issues with the new navaids issues.

Screenshot (for example any related to the new navaids..HSI image)

Have a nice weekend.

2 lines Vibora, 2 minutes or less to write it. another 2 minutes to post it in the Forum, FB and website. This two lines every 2 weeks improve amazingly your communications with your customers.

P.S. of course, when you spent 2 or more weeks doing a task, you can split it in some subtasks...So you can inform us that you are making advances.

Yeap. I couln't explain it. I will try to explain it better.

Customers need to know that there are movement, that you guys are working very hard. I have no doubts about that. But you know the idiom about the Cesar's wife... It's not enoguh working on it, it should looks that you are working on it. Mr Zambrano for example has a very great communications with fans... You can watch it and obtain conclusions.

Example.

2 lines Vibora, 2 minutes or less to write it. another 2 minutes to post it in the Forum, FB and website. This two lines every 2 weeks improve amazingly your communications with your customers.

P.S. of course, when you spent 2 or more weeks doing a task, you can split it in some subtasks...So you can inform us that you are making advances.

There had been issues in the past due to unforseen human management problematics. Since then I feel Aviodev communicates enough on their progress and more importantly, progress is being made.

I would suggest taking a minute or two to look at the forum before commenting on the lack of news and particularily about giving lectures on public communication habits or work schedule 101, considering there are plenty of info and news to read in the past few weeks alone about the C-101.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]