Anyone tried LockOn on MAC OSX (Boot Camp)?

I don´t think it will run just because of something very basic: FC(lockon is meant to be installed on Windows, MACOS X is just not windows (not even close). You will just be unable to launch the installer.

Another story would be if you tell me that you installed windows on mac hardware.

Well,

To explain this a little better...You can run windows XP or Vista on macs from now on. Using Apple boot camp software and intel processor, not to mention Unix, user can launch any windows based apps including video games. I know that Unreal, r6, farcry and other games run just fine. However, I did not hear anything about LockON.

Just a question, Thats all.

Yamangman...Let's not go there.

Thanks

Yeah I've run it on my Macbook Pro under bootcamp. It runs actually quite good. Infact I was kinda suprised at the performance. Your not going to be able to run everything at high or anything like that but MEDIUM to LOW settings its fine on MBP 2.16ghz. I don't have it installed anymore though because I just have really no reason to have it on there since I play LockON with my desktop. I just was curious how it would run. I un-installed it to save space so I can't go and check anything for you now, but it does work fine.

Cool! Thanks!

I'm planing on getting 20" Imac with x1600 256ram. Hopefuly it would run fine.

If not I'll use my PC :)

I really wish Apple would include as a BTO option a better graphics card for iMac. I'm pleased with my x1600 Radeon but would gladly have paid for a better card if they would give option.

I think Lomac should run fine though. The X1600 in iMac is clocked a lot faster than the one in MBP.