A couple of new Mustang skins (Sweet Revenge & Sierra Sue II)

VH-Rock

Sweet! very nice work!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

normally I prefer the military camo-type schemes, but I REALLY like the look of Obsession! nice work! :thumbup:

Thank you! I'll be honest, I hate that paintscheme... I've been putting it off for 2 years but I lost a bet with Pman and that was my forefit... That said, I don't think she looks too bad in DCS

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

• 2 weeks later...

Rock, these skins are nice and all, but would You mind getting back to your Spit ones for a minute and fixing them so that serial numbers display correctly? :D

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Rock, these skins are nice and all, but would You mind getting back to your Spit ones for a minute and fixing them so that serial numbers display correctly? :D

Nice paint dude

Thanks guys!

Art, to be honest, I've been in the USA for the last couple of weeks (flying back tomorrow) and, once I return, Preparing P-40 for release will be my main priority. I'll probably look at the Spits again when ED get around to releasing the template

Rob

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...