Kneeboard left side

Auntystatic

Is there anyway of moving the kneeboard to the left side (and still play multiplayer) as its current position puts it on my 8" mfd monitor and I can't use it.

I have tried various ways of moving it by modifying different files, all worked but failed the integrity check, a tick box in the options/misc menu would be a nice feature :)

Thanks

Thanks guy's for the replies.

@ unfortunately that file fails the integrity check for multi player servers, but it did move it on servers that don't require the check.

I tried using the Kneeboard Builder but couldn't get it to work properly after the last update, I will try it again during the week when I have more time to devote to it and let you know how I get on.

Thanks guy's for the replies.

@ unfortunately that file fails the integrity check for multi player servers, but it did move it on servers that don't require the check.

I tried using the Kneeboard Builder but couldn't get it to work properly after the last update, I will try it again during the week when I have more time to devote to it and let you know how I get on.

Let me know if Kneeboard Builder doesn't work for you, I just put out a new version yesterday. I can tell you how to do it manually as well. It will require a little lua editing.

• 1 month later...

I installed the new kneebuilder and have now got it over to where I want it, the program crashes if I try and make a profile for all aircraft to have it left side so I have had to make individual profiles for each aircraft, thanks for all your help :thumbup: