Is this project at a stand still ?

fjacobsen

Check the sticky post by BigNewy, it explains what's going on (albeit vaguely). Supposedly they are still working on it a bit but we won't get any forum posts (or probably updates to the module) until some "legal issues" are resolved.

Speculation on the forums seems to point to a battle over "intellectual property" rights on another project a now ex-PolyChop dev was working on but again, that is unconfirmed.

Why this means PolyChop can't talk to us customers about the Gazelle is beyond me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

• ED Team

As mentioned above

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=183142

Hi all,

I have been contacted by the CEO of Polychop and he asked me to publish the following statement:

Hi all,

Due to a restructuring of Polychop, we are very busy at the moment. Until internal legal issues are sorted out, we are unable to post any status. Nevertheless I can assure you all that the team is working hard on all open issues.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Check the sticky post by BigNewy, it explains what's going on (albeit vaguely). Supposedly they are still working on it a bit but we won't get any forum posts (or probably updates to the module) until some "legal issues" are resolved.

Speculation on the forums seems to point to a battle over "intellectual property" rights on another project a now ex-PolyChop dev was working on but again, that is unconfirmed.

Why this means PolyChop can't talk to us customers about the Gazelle is beyond me.

I agree

At least some kind of status update would be adequite.

Don´t get me wrong - I really like DCS, but some modules are only progressing very slowly and focus seems to be more on releasing more alpha/beta stuff than getting issues fixed in the present ones.

For me it doesn´t matter whether it´s ED themselves or a 3rd party developer who doesn´t show progress.

In my opinion, once they have been paid for an early acces module, they also has commited themselves to get it finished within a reasonable time frame.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super 8GB, 2 x 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit.