Anyone want a Marine Air Group?

tlhaskell

Squadrons fall under groups in the Marine Corps. With the AV-8B and F/A-18C coming out there is a great opportunity to build a group of different squadrons. I am willing to help provide help to get the group going. Please pm me if you want to discuss this.

CH53E

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The air battle is not necessarily won at the time of the battle. The winner may have been determined by the amount of time, energy, thought and training an individual has previously accomplished in an effort to increase his ability as a fighter pilot." ~ Pappy Boyington

JFC is not a squadron as such as a group

with sub squadrons participating in our campaigns all be it we are new to DCS (we used to run this in il2)

but we are looking for squadrons to join us and create squadrons / wings in our campaigns

jfccomcen1.freeforums.net

Edited by JFCshloss

would help if you post a linky and further info. :-)

if you have it in the squadron recruiting thread, cool.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control