F-5E Aggressors ACM Campaign Intro

The F-5E Aggressors ACM campaign puts you in the cockpit of an F-5E Tiger II, as a new Aggressor pilot with the 65th Aggressor Squadron at Nellis Air Force Base.

Based on real world procedures, you will fly as Red Air against Blue Air Forces.

The campaign features 12 missions against dis-similar aircraft including the F-4E, F-5E, F-14A, F-15C, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, MiG-29G, CF-188, MiG-21 and unknown.

Each mission is a 2 vs 2 engagement with AIM-9 Heat Seeking Missiles as well as Guns so you will have a wingman for help.

Also included are 11 air-start practice missions so you can perfect your ACM tactics, techniques and procedures.

We also placed them in their own campaign so you should see them in the campaigns folder.

Documentation includes the RED FLAG Spins, Red Forces In Flight Guide, Maps, Diagrams, Custom Kneeboards and Mission Data cards.

You will need DCS 2.0, the F-5E Module and the NTTR Map Module for this campaign.

All the missions both Campaign and Single Player are available under this path:

<your drive letter>:Program FilesEagle DynamicsDCS World 2 OpenAlphaModscampaignsF-5E ACM

Documentation for the campaign can be found under this path:

<your drive letter>:Program FilesEagle DynamicsDCS World 2 OpenAlphaModscampaignsF-5E ACMDoc

Hints and Tips:

Study the documentation and review the mission briefings which are critical to mission success.

Make sure you drop your center tank before engaging.

Use the F10 Menu to communicate when you are READY to start the engagements.

You can exit the missions after the final mission message or continue to fly and land - it's your choice.

We hope you enjoy this campaign. We believe it will make you a better pilot helping you to succeed in future combat missions. Good luck!

Please watch our blog for updates: http://mapleflagmissions.blogspot.ca/

Edited by Sabre-TLA

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Gents,

I already flew the BFM campaign and I am in the middle of the ACM Campaign. I would like to vouch for both.

If you like dogfight or F-5E and want to hone your skills and procedures, these are the campaigns for it. I have no relation with Maple Flag, but their campaigns are awesome. I am just an huge fan!

Good luck and good hunting!

Sydy

• Like 1