Exporting M2000 gauges

TheKenji2221

Yo everyone !

I follow this forum for quite a while now but I recently decided to create that account to post my question here :

So, I want to build a pit for the Razbam’s Mirage 2000C module (I love that plane :bounce::bounce::bounce:).

And since I don’t have much space for now, it will be a simple second screen for the panel under the game’s one. (madame doesn’t want a Mirage in the living room :music_whistling:)

But before starting straight to make the “cockpit”, I wanted to check how to get the datas of the plane like ADI, etc…

I’ve been able to export on the second viewport some basic stuff like the VTB and the RWR.

The main problem is the gauges.

I first wanted to use Helios but I lately found the lil soft Ikarus which seemed more interesting for my usage.

Sadly like I said, I don’t know how to export the gauges :cry:

Well I know you have to use an export.lua file with inside parameters like ADI, AOA, etc… .

And I’ve seen on the A-10C, MiG-21, P-51D and the F-86F that they’re in the mainpanel_init.lua file. But the Mirage is the ONLY plane which doesn’t do that ! I’ve also found the device.lua but I think it’s mainly for the UHF (right ?)

I’ve been looking around in the files of the plane and on the internet (on multiple forums, including that one) and I can’t find anything about it.

Does anyone know how to create the export.lua file for the Mirage ? It would help me a lot !

Thanks but... I said I already have that :cry:

But before starting straight to make the “cockpit”, I wanted to check how to get the datas of the plane like ADI, etc…

I’ve been able to export on the second viewport some basic stuff like the VTB and the RWR.

The main problem is the gauges.

[...]

Sadly like I said, I don’t know how to export the gauges :cry:

[...]

Does anyone know how to create the export.lua file for the Mirage ? It would help me a lot !

What I want is that (taken from the related post of the thread)

1492525972-capture.png

• 6 months later...