Can anyone fix my HOTAS ?

Thrustmaster has been little help for me in my issue with my Warthog HOTAS throttle quadrant. Several buttons no longer work. I sent off for a new switch but now the coolie hat is fritzy. I live in Houston. Can anyone here recommend someone I could take it to with the hopes of repairing it? Cost a lot for a joystick and now it is worthless. Thanks in advance for any help.

If anyone is willing to purchase it from me I will scrap it out for parts. Figured some serious home cockpit builder could use it. Everything moves correctly, just some switches are bunk. Give me a price and I will send it to you.

Rangi is correct, the most likely cause is damaged wires in the base. This isn't really common in Warthog throttles but very common in some others (with the G940 it's pretty much guaranteed to happen).

If you really don't want to open it up and fix it I'd be interested in it if the price is really low, I could definitely use it as the base for my next throttle build! It wouldn't even much matter if the issues are serious as I'd be hacking the heck out of it =P

If you still want to sell it for parts let me know.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

Inside right throttle grip has a small PCB with shift register for grip HATS and circuit for that "slew" thing.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/hrvhegeykc/2_zpsad26f341.jpg~original

If this PCB is defective the throttle will not work, like the joy don't work if grip is not attached, probable this PCB circuit complements the ones in PCB in throttle base.

The only only to verify this is replacing that board (trial and error).