Lockon recording

Frazer

I'm looking for someone who has experience using the in game options for recording movies (so no fraps or any external program) I want to use this for best quality and stable FPS. My computer isn't the fastest so when i use fraps the FPS are unstable and low (even when i slow down the in game speed).

So, does anyone know what the best settings are for good compression, and high quality?

Thanks!

WR=211=Frazer

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks alot but one question!

Is that codec beeter for video than Indeo Video 5.10?? I am using that codec, but videos are so big. But quality not bad.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I suggest you install the codec, try it, and decide which you prefer.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Well, i installed the codec....though i cant choose it when i'm in lockon. Its just not in the list. Should i install it somewhere in lockon? Seems to be quite unlikely....

:::edit:::

and if size does not matter to you :) , you should consider rendering uncompress...

(you can break the 2Go limit by rendering bmp image sequences)

Sorry when I ask dumb questions, but I'm a totall noob with these kind of things.....what do you mean with (.....)?

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, i installed the codec....though i cant choose it when i'm in lockon. Its just not in the list. Should i install it somewhere in lockon? Seems to be quite unlikely....

and if size does not matter to you :) , you should consider rendering uncompress...

(you can break the 2Go limit by rendering bmp image sequences)

Sorry when I ask dumb questions, but I'm a totall noob with these kind of things.....what do you mean with (.....)?

Hey Frazer. Anybody helped you with that question I have same problem and dont know solution.

ANY IDEA?