TAW North America Recruiting

cptwenky

zy2vfMK.png

Hello Pilots!

TAW DCS is recruiting!

Ever want to be in a flight of four F-15s, patrolling the outer edges of your borders?

Maybe even be the flight lead of six A-10s, coordinating an attack on an enemy airbase?

Joining TAW gives you these opportunities. Be active; be competitive; be skillful; be willing to learn, teach, and perform; and dedicate yourself, and that could be you!

We run all kinds of missions. Whether it is a night raid on an enemy airbase, or a low-flying canyon run to hit a heavily-defended bunker, we offer the best for our members. We offer multiple badges spanning multiple air frame. Our training program allows us to accept anybody with any skill level to further build upon their skills and become a skillful aviator.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) itself is a thriving community of 2,500+ members constantly hosting events over dozens of games. Joining TAW entitles you to use our TeamSpeak server (ranked in the top 10 in the world for activity) and attend any event sanctioned by TAW.

We're recruiting anybody using any DCS Module. Currently we have over 30 dedicated members.

Our main goal is taking in brand new players and teaching them this awesome, yet challenging, game. We focus at least half our weekly practices on skill building with the remainder of practices focusing on missions.

Check us out @

http://tawdcs.org

Edited by cptwenky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Member of TAW here, I fly the A-10 and can attest that this a great group of people to fly with, I used to jump on random multiplayer servers. I got frustrates with team killing and not working together as a team. TAW has varying levels of experience and will help all if you want to be a more effective pilot. I hope you check us out.

"Steeltiger" A10 punishers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts of adding WWII type planes to the mix? Also how much time is required to be a member? I would love to join a squad but real life means I cant always commit perfect attendance.

One week I could be free all Saturday and Saturday night, the next I will be away all weekend.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X#D

64 GB Ram

MSI RTX 4090

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

We have mandatories on Sunday evening US and EU local times, it is permissible to be excused from them, but obviously, you'd want to be there more often than not. I work in the oilfield at present on a rotating 4-2 schedule, and manage to be there nearly every week.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hmm, pretty interested as I would love to have someone help me along with my flying skills (or lack of), I could most likely make most Sunday evenings so it might work.

Just curious if any plans to do a WWII squadron or missions now that Normandy is out. I fly F-14, A-10C, F-86, BF-109, P-51 usually. And my favorites are the prop planes and early jets. If those are in the works eventually I would love to join. If they are off the radar totally then maybe something else would be better for me.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X#D

64 GB Ram

MSI RTX 4090

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Afaik, there has been some talk about side projects, but it's not going to take center stage.

Most groups focus on specific aircraft/timeframes because of the expense involved.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience with TAW is ruined due to their Escape from Tarkov division. Spamming people with IMs for joining. My friend and I had to report them on the EFT forums just to get it to stop.

I haven't had good run ins on a couple other games either. Big groups tend to have more bad apples. Much more fun with small groups of people you can get to know.

Yes, you've mentioned that already. For clarification, the different games are separate groups, what people in ET did or didn't do is irrelevant. TAW-DCS is a group of about 50-70 people.

That airframe will absolutely be incorporated in TAW. When the F-18 is ultimately the issue, it still could be out a good six months to a year. It's a running joke on when DCS actually gets the hornet released. Do you fly any DCS airframes right now? I wouldn't make the Hornet the entry to fly in DCS. I would get A10 time or SU-25 time first and then transition to F18. Its a tough mission and the hornet will be quite faster and harder to aquire targets. Just my two cents.

Steeltiger. TAW. North America

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk