Heli Troop Transport Help

I've been having some issues trying to set up troop pickups for an MI-8 mission.

Here is what I've been doing to set it up as laid out in the tutorials I've watched.

-Make group of infantry and a helicopter

-Set an advanced way point option for the infantry for embarking, setting the pick up area size and assigning the unit (in this case my MI-8) that will pick them up.

-I do the same for the MI-8 for embarking in the area that the infantry are set to get picked up in, and assigning the infantry group pickup in the same way I did so for the infantry.

-I also set up the disembarking zone for the infantry and helicopter.

Once in the mission I land my chopper in the pickup zone, open the cargo bay door and go into the radio menu and select F-7 (whatever that option is called, I don't recall). But when I select the group I want to transport in the radio options no commands shows up except one that just says the name of the group of infantry, when I select it they don't do anything.

I'm assuming I'm missing something pretty simple, but I have followed the tutorials completely and I have yet to figure it out.

So fellow pilots, what am I missing? Or is this possibly a bug? Because from the information I've found I have followed the instructions on how to set this up.

I had also wondered whether they needed to be set to a specific frequency, since the MI-8 requires the correct FQ to be input. However there isn't a way to set the FQ for the infantry group, I have also tried to doing the 'set frequency' option in the advanced way point options for the infantry group, but this hasn't worked either.

I know the KA-50 has a knob for selecting between stuff like ATC and ground crew for the radio, but I don't think the MI-8 has that. But I do know there are a number of different radios for the Mi-8, does one of these have to be selected possibly?

Read my message at le bottom of this topic

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=166593&page=9

i talk about that and i explain the solution i've found to do as if they had embarked

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1