HOTAS device ID

So I just did a fresh install of windows and upon installing and copying back my setting etc I find everything has restored correctly with the exception of the HOTAS and Rudder pedals and they have defaulted on binds.

On digging into it the device name in game has a different name to the Lua files in the saved games input folders for each aircraft.

I can't see where the random number is coming from within Windows so is this an id that is generated by DCS? If so can I easily alter it to enable the old bindings to work again or do I need to change the file names of each and every file to match the new device ID's?

Sorry if this has been answered a hundred times, I did search but it's difficult know what exactly to search for and I didn't come across anything exactly the same.

You need to change the file names to match the new device IDs.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: