Unable to bomb in RR-NAV mode after reload

Home Fries

We set up a multiplayer training mission to practice Nav mode bombing (the version with weapon select in RR and master mode in NAV), and we were all able to bomb with the proper symbology the first time. However, after we went back and rearmed, none of us were unable to drop the second time despite the same cues. We were able to subsequently drop in precision DYK and quick release DYK modes; it was only RR-NAV that gave us issues.

Along similar lines, I noticed that I got the radar crosshair you should see with RR-ATK when I went off target. I'm not sure exactly how I got the symbol (I don't believe I switched to ATK at all), but I think it happened when I turned on the radar after going off-target. I couldn't ever get the symbol to clear after this.

This was in 1.5.6.4818 (multiplayer with 4 players).

yes we had these issues both nights. I do think it is a bug ;)

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Wasn't able to reproduce the error relating to the release of the bombs, the bombs went off the second time I approached the target.

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1