Out of beta?

some1

I'd say it's certainly still Beta, especially since documentation is not fully updated yet.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

It is in beta but it has a pretty detailed tutorial and the campain is fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

ED won't be able to answer as it is not their module.

I'm really hoping they add more functionality to the switches on the sides of the VTB, and the auto feature of the countermeasure system.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

There are some systems / features missing, already posted several times in various topics

ED won't be able to answer as it is not their module.

I'm really hoping they add more functionality to the switches on the sides of the VTB,

I hope that to! Although they have stated that the switches , which in real aircraft are used to insert a virtual / CGI target (and in the EG version to select exocet parameters), wouldn't have much use in DCS.

I think a fully functional M2000 would remain Razbams flagship for several years.

Edited by jaguara5

The M-2000C is my main aircraft in DCS (and will be at least until the F/A-18C gets released): I adore it to bits.

It looks stunning, is an excellent dogfighter, is pretty decent at BVR combat, can do some mud moving, ...

I can't get enough of it ! :D

So I really hope the module is still being worked on, and will get to full release status soon!

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Folks, the M-2000C has not been forgotten. We will update it in due time. Please be patient.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Perfect +++ . I hope that will be done ASAP ! RAZBAM M2000C is a very good module but somes bugs must be fixed and bombs like BLG-66 and FAP-100 have to be full implemented too.

I'm very interesting by future modules of RAZBAM (Harrier) but as a customer I need to be sure that all will be done for the first RAZBAM module I bought on Q3 2015 during presales.

I have a little question about KC130 : can the mirage refuel with that plane now ?

Edited by sunski34

Perfect +++ . I hope that will be done ASAP ! RAZBAM M2000C is a very good module but somes bugs must be fixed and bombs like BLG-66 and FAP-100 have to be full implemented too.

I'm very interesting by future modules of RAZBAM (Harrier) but as a customer I need to be sure that all will be done for the first RAZBAM module I bought on Q3 2015 during presales.

Fully agree. I hope Razbam will finish the Mirage first. many thinkgs are still missing.

Folks, the M-2000C has not been forgotten. We will update it in due time. Please be patient.

Thank you, Zeus! :thumbup:

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

I have a little question about KC130 : can the mirage refuel with that plane now ?

Fully agree. I hope Razbam will finish the Mirage first. many thinkgs are still missing.

There are reasons why the priority has changed. It is something that is out of my control. But the M-2000C will be updated.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

There are reasons why the priority has changed. It is something that is out of my control. But the M-2000C will be updated.

Reasons are understandable :) We've got full confidence in you, guys, keep it up.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |