When this map coming to Steam?

I guess no one really cares about Steam anymore. So long i have been waiting for a Steam release of Nevada. I am still holding myself from purchasing both Nevada and especially DCS WW2 since the progress with Nevada steam version is so slow that i am convinced to see DCS WW2 in steam not before than 5 years. Any answers on that?

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

Nevada does not work with the executable that is available on steam. ED will first finish Normandy, then update the Caucasus, and create a single executable on wich all maps will work. At that point, you can expect DLC maps making their way to Steam.

Check my F-15C guide

No reason to use Steam, period. If you want early access download the publisher version; all your missions, modules and controls will be retained, and then you'll be able to enjoy both ED and Steam sales as well as early access modules and earlier access to program updates.

If you still want the Steam interface, you can add DCS World as a non-Steam game, launch it through the interface, and use the in-game Steam overlay. :)

I thank Steam for helping me discover DCS, but have not regretted switching to the standalone version for an instant.

ED can't bring the OpenALPHA into STEAM, they got only the permission (from Valve) to have 1.5.x STABLE and 1.5.x BETA under STEAM.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

I guess no one really cares about Steam anymore. So long i have been waiting for a Steam release of Nevada. I am still holding myself from purchasing both Nevada and especially DCS WW2 since the progress with Nevada steam version is so slow that i am convinced to see DCS WW2 in steam not before than 5 years. Any answers on that?

Why would they? I mean, its comes from me, the guy who discovered DCS because of steam and purchased the first 2 dlcs on it. But then i understood that standalone is better and you can have both installations, 1.5 and 2.0. and of course, you can play early access content.

I think steam releases are only the ones that are complete.

Nevada is great but in all those KMS theres some things unfinished.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

No reason to use Steam, period. If you want early access download the publisher version; all your missions, modules and controls will be retained, and then you'll be able to enjoy both ED and Steam sales as well as early access modules and earlier access to program updates.

If you still want the Steam interface, you can add DCS World as a non-Steam game, launch it through the interface, and use the in-game Steam overlay. :)

I thank Steam for helping me discover DCS, but have not regretted switching to the standalone version for an instant.

This was my exact same experience, and I have no regrets. I am a Steam user, with dozens of games, but DCS as a standalone is a must for me, for the said reasons. :thumbup: