return true

end

end

I get error message at f = io.open(name, "r") as

"attempt to index 'io' (a nil value)

It works in LuaEdit 2010

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

io,lfs and os functions are blocked in mission scripts to prevent missions stealing your credit card or wreking your harddrive :)

there is a way to deactivate those protections (see '\Scripts\MissionScripting.lua') but its on a 'per person basis' so even if you do it everyone who wants to play your mission has to do it himself

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

io,lfs and os functions are blocked in mission scripts to prevent missions stealing your credit card or wreking your harddrive :)

there is a way to deactivate those protections (see '\Scripts\MissionScripting.lua') but its on a 'per person basis' so even if you do it everyone who wants to play your mission has to do it himself

Thanks for the explanation Nero.ger

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit