MP Servercrash when landing in Gudauta.

Hello,

I am easily able to crash the BASIS server when I land in Gudauta from Sochi in a Flanker. A few seconds after I land, the server crashes. Everytime. Here is GDrive link to a track from the last try: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YG8nEcMB4iLWhxV2ZfVVJ4Rmc/view?usp=sharing

Only the server seems to crash, client just disconnects with ping timeout.

beef

• 1 month later...

That crash would be immensely appreciated if could be fixed. If there's anything I can do to help isolate this issue please let me know. This server is good fun to fly and it is offline most of the time, and only online until someone lands in Gudauta -.-

• ED Team

Hi 0xDEADBEEF

do you have the server crash log?

The track does not play back correctly to see the issue, Large MP tracks are unreliable.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

If we can see your log after the event that may help, really need to see the server log to try and get to the bottom of the issue.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2