Thank You

I've been playing flightsims since the days of Gunship on the C-64. And while I enjoy all DCS modules I really have to say that the Viggen has quickly become one of my favourite aircraft in DCS. Not only does it come with an absolutely stunning 3d model and cockpit, it's also an extremely fun module to fly and fight in.

If I look at all the details and features I can't help but feeling a deep respect and a sense of gratitude towards the developers.

So, thank you very much for this amazing aircraft!

:thumbup:

Hey RagnarDa I remember you from the Medevac script I had no idea you where involved with the Viggen. I just bought it and sitting in the cockpit with the rift on was amazing, looking forward to learning all about it :thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also have to say its amazing, i bought it friday, and after the whole weekend of viggen i can say this is a brutal fun machine, took me 20 min to learn the whole startup, the weapons are amazing too, my favorit is the radio controled rocket. I didnt missed a single target, and first i was like wuuut? i have to guide that missile by myself? also flying low and fast and do CAS is exactly what i want after the a10c / mirage.

the Cockpit is one of the best ever in DCS, soundeffects and visual's, everything is on point!

thank you

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE