Eric and Patrick Cuesta"s YAK-40

Hawkeye60

MOD YAK-40 for 1.5.6 an after

Voici un mod YAK-40 pour faire un vol civil avec un nouveau poste de pilotage 2D jour et nuit.

Nous avons réalisé en HD, ainsi que quatre skins célèbres

(Air France, Easyjet, South African-Airlines, PAN-AM). Nous vous

conseillons de télécharger le "MOD CHANGE KNEEBOARD MFD STYLE 1.5.4 et 1.5.5" pour une meilleure immersion. Bon voyage

sur notre compagnie aérienne. (Auteur Eric et Patrick Cuesta)

MOD YAK-40 for 1.5.6 year after

Here is a YAK-40 mod to make a civil flight with a new 2D cockpit day and night.

We realized in HD, as well as four famous skins

(Air France, Easyjet, South African Airlines, PAN-AM). We you

We recommend downloading the "MOD CHANGE KNEEBOARD MFD STYLE 1.5.4 and 1.5.5" for better immersion. have a nice trip

On our airline. (Author Eric and Patrick Cuesta)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2253746/

Yak%2040.png?dl=1

Yak%20402.png?dl=1

Yak%20403.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Very nice mod, however panel instruments won't work for me...what am i doing wrong? Thanks.

I believe the panel is a static image. To create a functional cockpit, or even a few working gauges, is a very large amount of work!

This cockpit was provided to give a better, more accurate view than a A-10A or F-15.

this is great guys really luvin it. get the cockpit cleaned up and ill give u all my money :p seriously very cool for coop missions and such
I will have Patrick respond to your request! :D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Would it be possible to get a fakey USAF livery for it? Be cool to use as a faux transport in some scenarios!!

Dès que possible je m'y engage mais laisse moi un peu de temps merci pour l'intérêt que

tu portes à notre travail(passion)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Dès que possible je m'y engage mais laisse moi un peu de temps merci pour l'intérêt que

tu portes à notre travail(passion)

something like that - no english bro? :D

As soon as possible I commit myself but leave me a little time thanks for the interest that You take to our work

123/5000

As soon as possible I commit myself but leave me a little time thanks for the interest that

You carry to our work (passion)

Translated

Eddie...yep! I'm looking specifically for USAF but that's better than brightly colored peacocks flying around the AO :-)

Patrick, no rush good Sir, you guys are making some neato mods, the civilian skins look GREAT, and it's a peach to fly!! Thank you for sharing with us all!

~Rob

So I added CrazyEddie's skin into the standard bazar/liveries/YAK-40 folder and the skin didn't show up for me. I also noticed that of the skins that came with the mod only four show up; EasyJet, PanAm, air France, and I think Georgia AL (three of the skins folders only have the description.lua file and no bmp's.

Anyone have any idea what I have done wrong?

~Rob

• 2 months later...

I will host this livery for you!

Here, will not expire!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkadhb1fiiap6ic/USMC%20YAK40.ZIP?dl=0

Thanks guys. Next hurdle....how to get it to show up. Yesterday I found the one I DL'd months ago when it was posted, and I got it to show up as a skin selection in the mission editor, but it was "missing textured" out (the digi camo thing)

I tried to install the ones both of you linked into the same directory and this time is doen't even show up as a choice. Here is a list of where I've tried to put it:

DCS World>Mods>aircraft>Yak-40>liveries, etc...

DCS World>Mods>Yak-40(JSGME install)>Liveries, etc...

DCS World>Bazar>liveries>Yak-40

I even tried to go the User>Saved Games route, nothing. I really would like to get this skin working so it can be used on ops with our unit as a transport!! Help!!

~Rob

I have just uploaded a small skinpack for the Yak to the DCS site, it should be available in a few days. 1 x Argentina Fokker, 1 USMC, 1 RAAF and 2 Russian Naval.

These skins all works in DCS2, I just ran them to make sure.

What version of the game are you running Robert, each version of the game has a different instal lua problem with skins, tell me that and I can probably solve it for you.

PS: You should also know that this is a Russian aircraft, and you can only fly it as such unless you know how to allocate the Yak to whatever country it is you want to fly it in, and what changes you have to make to the skin lua in order to do that. So tell me the country you want it to fly in as well and I will try to explain what you will have to do.

Sorry the earlier images have gone, Photobucket wanted $400 a year just to host the occasional image on here, like I'm going to pay that !!!!!!

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 1

Photobucket = buncha silly billys.......

I know it's Russian, and how it's set up in the mod DL is I can select USA or UK. I'm running updated 1.5.7, but I had this issue with 1.5.6, where it wasn't showing up but I could fly the plane with the four stock paints.

I'd like to go check out your upload and see if it fixes anything for me. thanks for the response, and sorry to be the one teeny tiny pain in the ass out of the whole DCS World community....I always seem to have problems with stuff :-(Could you post a link to it please?

Again, thank you very much for all of the help!

~Rob

Edited by Robert31178

It should be up on the DCS user download site soon.