AFT-01 Day Refueling...

BeachAV8R

So I rolled back to an earlier install and that got rid of the A-10 colliding with the C-130. The rest of the mission went off fine, but I'm currently stuck at the very end of the mission with no ending verbal score trigger.

I was instructed by ATC to land on runway 7 at Kobuleti, as I was rolling out, the instructor advised me to make my next right (which was not the right at the end of the runway, but the one before it) and to park in the first free revetment on my left. So after making the right and then a left, there is one revetment occupied by a tanker and A-10, so I parked in the next one, but I'm not getting any further mission dialog.

Any tips for what the trigger is for this? I was excited to have completed this mission (LOL)...so hoping I can get the debrief too... (and I did try the other revetment too)

After passing the Basic Flight Training we figured the pilot knows how to shut down appropriately so we removed some of the more obvious dialogue and also the shut down time limit.

Once the Battery Power is shut off that should fire the remaining triggers.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 4 years later...

We studied the triggers and have added some enhancements to correct the unexpected voice over trigger and a more positive shutdown response.  We will submit for the next patch update once we complete testing.

Edited by Sabre-TLA

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates