Wags' over-priming start test

Very nice indeed.......;-)

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

I also notice the WW2 radio call, is that the new ATC system or a triggered sound effect?

I'm thinking it is from the campaign he and Bunyap are working on, i thinks ATC will be the same for now.

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

I'm thinking it is from the campaign he and Bunyap are working on, i thinks ATC will be the same for now.

Thanks for the answer, I hope that eventually we get a period specific ATC system.

Can't wait to see these flame details for myself when I "accidentally" over prime my Spitfire engine in Normandy.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

ENGINE REALISM IS 50% OF WW2 FIGHTERS!

AKA Venturi

"You can tell a bomber pilot by the spread across his rear, and by the ring around his eye, you can tell a bombadier; You can tell a navigator by his maps and charts and such, and you can tell a fighter pilot - but you can't tell him much!" -523 TFS Fighter Pilots Song Book

I also notice the WW2 radio call, is that the new ATC system or a triggered sound effect?

looks like a mission specific communication, it's on the right side

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

This is all I noticed. Flames...OK, nice, its not a huge development change like ATC changes though.

But, shame that it's not an insight to ATC changes. I was looking forward to finally seeing some.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

nice isn't it :)

Nice indeed! :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

...But, shame that it's not an insight to ATC changes. I was looking forward to finally seeing some.

I second that :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

^ by weight ?

If you don't want the help, I won't offer it. :)

AKA Venturi

"You can tell a bomber pilot by the spread across his rear, and by the ring around his eye, you can tell a bombadier; You can tell a navigator by his maps and charts and such, and you can tell a fighter pilot - but you can't tell him much!" -523 TFS Fighter Pilots Song Book