AV-8B Night Attack livery suggestions

Zeus67

• 4 weeks later...

Two more pylons for Sidewinders and no Gun are not minor :P

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

That all depends on whether or not the MOD wil allow the release of the relevant systems information, and BAe granting a license for the use of their trademarks and design. Both could happen, but don't hold your breath...

It'll be a miracle if it happens.... and that's for the GR7/9. :joystick:

As for the Royal Navy variants.........

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The Navy Harrier was a different bird, I'd be surprised that despite it getting a good kill ratio when deployed (being diplomatic here ok) it proved the Harrier could be a fighter, and the GR7 was it's descendant. The early RAF ones, despite being with 1(F) Sqn, did not have an air to air radar, the RN did that.

Once again I would like to see a two seater but understand that DCS may not allow it as it would not have a full rear cockpit, I just like the look of the 2 seaters (and I managed to get in one for a flight, but while I was getting dressed in all the gear, the plane had a bird strike.....strike my flight. sigh)

I would also like a 2 seater Hornet. No big deal if it never happens but I just like them

Edited by flyingscotsman

To the folks requesting British skins, if it is any consolation, the Razbam team intends to make a British Harrier in the future.

Great news. I wouldn't even mind if the additional GR7/9 system performance was just 'best guess', don't shoot me for saying that :music_whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you'll extend the liveries to similar airframes. It'd be a shame not to have all the nations that used any kind of Harrier represented. RAF, RN, Spanish, Italian, Indian et al.

I know this is drifting off topic, and I apologise for that, but we'd overlook a little historical inaccuracy I am sure.

Thanks Zeus

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you'll extend the liveries to similar airframes. It'd be a shame not to have all the nations that used any kind of Harrier represented. RAF, RN, Spanish, Italian, Indian et al.

I know this is drifting off topic, and I apologise for that, but we'd overlook a little historical inaccuracy I am sure.

Thanks Zeus

Im sure people will make the RAF skins.

And to be honest i dont think theres any reason not to have a GR version, To give us Brits something in the sim other than a spitfire and hawk, Surely Razbam could expand on the harrier versions, Unless ED have some say behind closed doors on what can be put out?

Edited by Coxy_99

Why would Spanish harriers be fictional?¿?¿? aren't the ones I posted in the images the version modeled for DCS????
This package is about the NA, not the vanilla, nor the Plus. A Spanish NA, is non existing, so therefore would be fiction.

Hank

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk