HYPPERLOBBY

=Thrust=

http://hyperfighter.sk/

Do you remember ?? it was really fun easier and better than actual servers.

:pilotfly:

Will be good to mix both, actual servers and old hypperlobby system , easy to enter.

To separate dogfights and missions will be clearest :music_whistling:

Adding quick doggys also :smartass:

Cheers

Thrust

Edited by =THRUST=
  • Like 1

Hyper lobby was amazing

Back in ye olde days we had a great time using it , it was brilliant for organising games il2 , lomac etc

DCS could support it and give use a better way of organising flights .....

But sadly ED seem to not care about us

All they would have to do is add command line start-up options to the game, then we could use hyperlobby to play together

Consider that command line options have been arround since the 80's, its not asking too much is it ?

Still rockin Windows 7 64bit

It would be nice to have something similar in DCS Server Browser or standalone DCS Add-on (online users list, chat, fast server start and invitation slots... ).

• Like 1

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

It would be simpler just to add commandline support , that is all that is needed for a game to work with hyperlobby

-connect address:port

for connecting to a server

-host configfile.txt

possible implementation for a host to launch game with a config file that sets everything up

Edited by wash_hoban

It was a great place! you could meet with your buddies, make new friends, organize sorties on the spot or just hang out and live chat with like-minded people. At the very least, it gave and instant picture of who's doing what and anybody could have a look even if not owning the game (great way of promoting dcs).

Not sure why it stopped supporting DCS but IIRC, I think ED and Jiri did not reach an agreement. Too bad...

• Like 1

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

I miss hyperlobby too but I would settle for an in game 'lobby chat' feature.

This idea was suggested many years ago (on these forums I think) , but nothing was done about it by ED

Hyperlobby cannot support DCS due to a lack of functionality on the DCS side of things

Edited by wash_hoban

Take a look on Chessbase online, better site to play chess (servers in Hambourg)

You enter, you talk technics or other things, you read news or forum, you play chess and after game your points added calculated automaticly even you stay or you go out, http://en.chessbase.com/ your elo fall down or go up !! and after some fights your skill is whrited down. Looking forward to see the same in simulator.

I know something similar could be done there with registering in ED DCS site. :pilotfly:

And sure = with a strong anti cheat programm :thumbup:

Cross fingers ED take a moment to do a new page here with 2.5 and then every body will be happy :D

I dont care if i have to pay some euros for that, like in Chess site

Cheers

Thrust

Edited by =THRUST=

Cross fingers ED take a moment to do a new page here with 2.5 and then every body will be happy :D

I dont care if i have to pay some euros for that, like in Chess site

Cheers

Thrust

I for one would NOT be happy having to pay for something that should be part of the core sim experience

:music_whistling:

I for one would NOT be happy having to pay for something that should be part of the core sim experience

Yes you are right sir its just a joke.

Lots of modules , hard work it seems, but where is the game ? the joy ? :pilotfly: brrrrrr roarrrrrr , please ED think about that

Cheers

Thrust

Edited by =THRUST=