flickering red interior lights - no red interior lights with daylight

VTJS17_Fire

Hi Razbam,

I have that issue for some time now. If I set the red panel background lighting to on (side panel and front panel), there is some flickering. Also, if there is daylight (sometimes only from behind me), the red panel background lighting goes off.

Here at the ramp, the knobs for background lighting at the 60% mark:

Xz1nl0a.jpg

Here some seconds later while taxing (after turning round about 120°), same lightning settings:

0UzWA1e.jpg

And here 1 second later, without any changes on the lighting:

Sd09fJU.jpg

I don't know if I have time on the weekend to do a short video to show you the flickering, maybe you already know this bug.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ahh, ok. Thank you. :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is a DCS bug, all planes that use this backlighting method show this behavior.

that the backlight disappears without sunlight from behind? didnt had that in 1 year of Mirage or another module.

SFMBE

If the sun is setting for example you can't see it but for the back lights it's like they are illuminated by it so they fade.

The effect is a bit over done that is why you might think the lights go off. I think it will be better with the new lighting effects from ED :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA