Failed integrity checks for standalone aircraft mods.

I have always been interested on why aircraft mods fail integrity check (Ones that are separate to DCS, i.e. B-17 Mod). It's a shame because if i'm working on my mod i can't keep it in my mods folder as i will fail integrity check.

However i was wondering if it could be updated as i don't see how a separate mod (not replacing any core files) can cheat the game. If the multiplayer server doesn't have the mod then there would be no way of me being able to fly it since they didn't add the slot.

I have always been interested on why aircraft mods fail integrity check (Ones that are separate to DCS, i.e. B-17 Mod). It's a shame because if i'm working on my mod i can't keep it in my mods folder as i will fail integrity check.

However i was wondering if it could be updated as i don't see how a separate mod (not replacing any core files) can cheat the game. If the multiplayer server doesn't have the mod then there would be no way of me being able to fly it since they didn't add the slot.

Use JSGME https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

You can turn mods on and off.

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

• ED Team

You should keep your mod in Saved Games/DCS/Mods

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, this works now and my mods don't fail integrity check now.

Could I recommend that the Mods folder be automatically generated so people are aware that this can be done?

• 3 months later...

Thanks, this works now and my mods don't fail integrity check now.

Could I recommend that the Mods folder be automatically generated so people are aware that this can be done?

please reconfirm this works...creating a folder called MODS in Saved Games/DCS will pass my mods thru ICs?

edit: are you guys talking about how to bypass the IC update with 1.5.7? so that i can use my terrain and cockpit mods and still pass ICs?

Edited by MRaza

please reconfirm this works...creating a folder called MODS in Saved Games/DCS will pass my mods thru ICs?

edit: are you guys talking about how to bypass the IC update with 1.5.7? so that i can use my terrain and cockpit mods and still pass ICs?

Not exactly .. if you have a Mod that adds a NEW aircraft, ship or structure; then yes, you can put it on saved games/dcs/mods where it wont impact the IC ...

... but if your Mod modifies an official aircraft or terrain, then no, putting it on saved games will not work.

Some cockpit mods can work on saved ganes/dcs/liveries but they need an ad-hoc description.lua file, so they have to be updated by the cockpit mod author ... for example DevRim has modified all of his english cockpits so they now work on saved ganes (and thus dont break the IC).

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Not exactly .. if you have a Mod that adds a NEW aircraft, ship or structure; then yes, you can put it on saved games/dcs/mods where it wont impact the IC ...

... but if your Mod modifies an official aircraft or terrain, then no, putting it on saved games will not work.

Some cockpit mods can work on saved ganes/dcs/liveries but they need an ad-hoc description.lua file, so they have to be updated by the cockpit mod author ... for example DevRim has modified all of his english cockpits so they now work on saved ganes (and thus dont break the IC).

Best regards

Ah I see, thanks

This is a good idea, indeed.

Coff, you're on the ED team, does ED plan on making it so that we can at least use hd cockpit or HUD font mods