Control AI PLanes on MP

rvotri

I could post this on wishlist, but since, none from Digital COmbat Simulator seems to give a damn to the things we write there i'm writing here.

You can actually takeown Heliports, can takeown Airports, but i don't know why the heck there is no a way to spawn your airplanes there.

I mean, why do i need an airport? Just to land refuel and rearm? Really?

Man! I think shouldn't be hard to you guys from ED to allow players to takeoff from airports in new planes, or better, with planes took from enemy... Is it so hard????

Well... In SP there is a workaround. you can set Aiplanes to Spawn once your coalition controls an Airfield, then you press Right Alt + J and you can now control airplanes from there!

But in MP you can't... Nice Job ED! WHY????????????

• Like 1

Who cares...

I think... you're referring to something from CA, right? That's usually disabled on MP servers because it causes issues. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The MP server will work however the mission was set up. Although, no, you can't spawn into aircraft that aren't highlighted as being client... but again that's a mission design thing, not ED.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I think... you're referring to something from CA, right? That's usually disabled on MP servers because it causes issues. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The MP server will work however the mission was set up. Although, no, you can't spawn into aircraft that aren't highlighted as being client... but again that's a mission design thing, not ED.

Yep.. I mean. You can enter into a flying AI aircraft, not by CA, but pressing Right Alt + J. If this work on MP, would make simulation a lot better, would give your team a motivation to conquer an enemy base, because the designer could put some AI to spawn there soon as the Coalition has the Airdrome.

And this is a DCS limitation and i already have seen some players asking ED to change this.

Who cares...

• ED Team
I could post this on wishlist, but since, none from Digital COmbat Simulator seems to give a damn to the things we write there i'm writing here.

You can actually takeown Heliports, can takeown Airports, but i don't know why the heck there is no a way to spawn your airplanes there.

I mean, why do i need an airport? Just to land refuel and rearm? Really?

Man! I think shouldn't be hard to you guys from ED to allow players to takeoff from airports in new planes, or better, with planes took from enemy... Is it so hard????

Well... In SP there is a workaround. you can set Aiplanes to Spawn once your coalition controls an Airfield, then you press Right Alt + J and you can now control airplanes from there!

But in MP you can't... Nice Job ED! WHY????????????

if you want to encourage ED to listen try not to be insulting when giving feedback

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2