Faulty Oculus replacement

Rotorhead11

My Rift sarted givving me intermittent sound on the right side, Emailed support, they told me to swap the earphones around to try and isolate the fault. Turns out it was the right side of the headset, tapping it sometimes helped, but not really a solution. They agreed and I had a UPS shipping label within 10 minites.

Boxed it up and took it to UPS depot Friday. New one just arrived by courier 30 minutes ago.

I cannot fault that level of customer service at all.

This was in the Netherlands by the way. :joystick:

• Like 1

Nice I got UPS to collect mine, it was picked up yesterday. tracking indicates delivery to Oculus in Holland by Wednesday PM. I can't fault the after sales support at all:thumbup: Hope they expedite my return as fast as yours :)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice I got UPS to collect mine, it was picked up yesterday. tracking indicates delivery to Oculus in Holland by Wednesday PM. I can't fault the after sales support at all:thumbup: Hope they expedite my return as fast as yours :)

As soon as they recieve yours, mine got there yesterday morning, they send you a mail saying they are preparing a replacement for dispatch. Links to your oculus account, it was dispatched and tracking number issued about 4pm yesterday, got here today. Brilliant job. I hope yours is as quick.

What was wrong with yours by the way?

Yes everything I have seen over on the Oculus forums seems to point at very good customer support, especially when under warranty which is a good thing. I am hoping I never have to use my warranty, but nice to know the support is there should I need it.

That was one thing that impressed me when I was doing research on which device to go with.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

As soon as they recieve yours, mine got there yesterday morning, they send you a mail saying they are preparing a replacement for dispatch. Links to your oculus account, it was dispatched and tracking number issued about 4pm yesterday, got here today. Brilliant job. I hope yours is as quick.

What was wrong with yours by the way?

:thumbup:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3134280#post3134280

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]