Helicopter Assault Script... (eye candy...)

ESAc_matador

This is a Script where you will be able to control other groups of helicopters, loading, unloading troops, flying in formation, send them to orbit... and even send them to seach and engage... or ask for artillery support (overflying a point... the artillery will shoot there)

Will be released the beta soon (in two weeks..:lol::lol::lol:).

I am doing final tests... but here you can see what you can do ON DEMAND...

EDIT:

Please find attached a file with the script, and an example mission. I ll make a more interesting mission, but this is only to show the script and how it is done in ME.

Screen_170518_141757.thumb.jpg.499fe57bb62e2129bd357900696667bc.jpg

Screen_170518_144449.thumb.jpg.64648e8ef535c8aaa4b52711e2c54403.jpg

Screen_170518_145815.thumb.jpg.c595c3562e57a0a96fa0bd740998fbf4.jpg

HAS script.rar

Edited by ESAc_matador
  • Like 1

Cool!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The script is almost done, but I have an issue embarking troops, i think i know the problem, but I am unable to fix it yet.

If i dont fix it today, i ll release it with preload troops via F10 command only (no automatic ground troops load).

It works now but when a helo board a group you cant ask any other helongroups to board more infantry groups... So at the moment it only works properly with just one group of helos, and partially with a bunch of groups.

It is really nice to see how infantry groups automatically run to an helo and board

Sorry!

Edited by ESAc_matador

Wow, this looks really cool! Can't wait to check it out, ESAc_matador, thanks for being willing to share it with us!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

I finnally fixed it!! Bufff it took me a long week to see what I did wrong!

But it works its awesome.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Tomorrow you will have it, a mission included.

Can't wait to check it out!!:joystick:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

I dear to say, you wont be dissapointed...

Of course, the IA is the IA, so you know it will make stuoid things and take too long to land for a nice violent assault in a LZ.... But considering this...

I really enjoyed it so far doing tests!! It is something that can improve ALOT our missions in SP and Mulitplayer.

Thanks! Hope to check it out this weekend along with Normandy!

Justificus

System Specs:

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this, I just literally have not even gotten to test it out yet as all my time has been spent trying to maximize my settings for Normandy/NTTR 2.1 so things are running smoothly and consistently... it's been a long process that is also complicated by the fact that my wood delivery for the year arrived on Friday so most of my free time has been taken up with cutting and splitting and stacking wood... and occasional tweaking sessions to DCS. Once I do get to play with it a bit I'll report back here.

Justificus

System Specs:

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this, I just literally have not even gotten to test it out yet as all my time has been spent trying to maximize my settings for Normandy/NTTR 2.1 so things are running smoothly and consistently... it's been a long process that is also complicated by the fact that my wood delivery for the year arrived on Friday so most of my free time has been taken up with cutting and splitting and stacking wood... and occasional tweaking sessions to DCS. Once I do get to play with it a bit I'll report back here.

dont worry!!!!

it works as intended, but with your help we can add or adapt options...

I have added a little addition... in V1.01

- Random IA deployments... by simply doing the function,

automaticIAdeploy("helicoptertransport", "triggerzone", number of troops)

the group called "helicoptertransport" will deploy troops in random point in zone "triggerzone".

You can do it with a timer, or for instance when group A and B are dead... so it will trigger and the helicopter (which need to be in the ME) will go to a random point and will deploy infantry troops.

• 3 months later...