[REQUESTED]Su27 datalink not working with clients

Frostie

Now that clients can be added into the same flight or put into any position of the flight, shared datalink info with the Su27 or Su33 should be shared between the clients.

In a 4 ship with 1 player and 3 AI the player gets the shared datalink info, but if you add another client into that flight so as to have 2 clients and 2 AI the 2nd client will not receive any info from the rest of the flight and the 1st client will not see the 2nd client on DL either.

1 CLIENT WITH 3 AI

Client in position 1 with 3 AI

All AI visible

position%201%20and%203%20AI.jpg

2 CLIENTS (position 1+2) with 2 AI (position 3+4)

1st Client in position 1 of 4 ship (2 clients + 2 AI)

Only AI visible

position%201%20with%20a%20client%20and%202%20AI.jpg

2nd Client in position 2 of 4 ship (2 clients + 2 AI)

No update given

position%202.jpg

Overview of flight (2 clients + 2 AI)

2%20clients%202%20AI%20same%20flight.jpg

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Why should it? If your argument has anything to do with realism then you have your answer.

Now that clients can be added into the same flight or put into any position of the flight, shared datalink info with the Su27 or Su33 should be shared between the clients.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Why should it? If your argument has anything to do with realism then you have your answer.

Trying to make a bug report and you chime in with utter nonsense, nice.

Do you even DCS?

It's a feature which ED has implemented that doesn't work correctly.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

• 1 year later...

Su27 datalink not working with clients

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148576

Any way to implement the datalink feature for human players? Only work for AI

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

In the A-10 and the Ka-50 is working so technically is possible.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 4 weeks later...

Interestingly you can add client flights to the same group now, which i guess was made to allow for the datalink functionality, but it still doesn't work, which is a shame.

Interestingly you can add client flights to the same group now, which i guess was made to allow for the datalink functionality, but it still doesn't work, which is a shame.

Hmm since when? Perhaps a quiet fix is in the works? Afterall, this is a BUG! :megalol::megalol:

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Not home where I can check but, out of curiosity, has anyone checked the key commands to see if anything's been slipped in there?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

As i know Chiz gave us a reply that Su-27 data-link in MP will only be implemented when ED make Su-27 in full fidelity. Lets hope F-18 gets done so Su-27 can get some attention.

keep up the good work ED, your Su-27 fanboys/girls are waiting.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

As i know Chiz gave us a reply that Su-27 data-link in MP will only be implemented when ED make Su-27 in full fidelity. Lets hope F-18 gets done so Su-27 can get some attention.

keep up the good work ED, your Su-27 fanboys/girls are waiting.

It is confirmed that the Su-27 is getting full fidelity?

It is confirmed that the Su-27 is getting full fidelity?

ED apparently have, or had, a plan to do a much higher fidelity (probably DCS standard) Su-27SM, however it appears that doing so would have left the company vulnerable to Russian military secrecy laws and as such the project appears to have been shelved for now.

Personally I highly doubt that we'll see any Russian 4th or 4+ gen aircraft made to DCS standards in the near to medium term future. It really is a great shame, especially as the Su-27 is where everything began, but ultimately part of ED are a Russian company and therefore have to comply with Russian laws.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.