Its Out

nebuluski

I have updated the version 2.0 to 2.1 I have gone 2gb update, and when I enter dcs I do not get the terrain of Normandy, it is more telling me to buy it and also leads me to a page in Russian, I have uninstalled the 2.0 And re-install again and come out exactly the same as any suggestions?

I have updated the version 2.0 to 2.1 I have gone 2gb update, and when I enter dcs I do not get the terrain of Normandy, it is more telling me to buy it and also leads me to a page in Russian, I have uninstalled the 2.0 And re-install again and come out exactly the same as any suggestions?

still downloading update that I needed to force install by running command line. Splitting hairs here, but my update is 4416.9MBytes. If yours was only 2gb,do you need to try downloading the update again. If it was the right size, hopefully others can fill in the gap?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb, Asus Prime z270k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz, Plextor PCIe SSD 256Gb, Samsung EVO 750 SSD 500Gb, 9.5TB SATA incl 4TB Mirrored. Saitek X52-Pro

I have it all updated and while 2.1 will fly in Nevada, Normandy, everytime you try to generate a flight, simply drops back to the main screen. The map doesn't come up in advanced planning and fails to generate any mission. Seriously disappointed.

I can get into it with Hawk missions. FPS 6, looks nothing like the videos we have been shown. I'll keep an open mind while I play and tweak. First impressions are not good.

Edited by Rotorhead11

just keep using the updater shortcut. keep opening it repeatedly until it updates. took me about 20 minutes. I'm downloading pretty well once. connected, but it would appear that the servers are a bit overloaded...

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

What updater shortcut?

My Hangar: | A-10A | A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B II NA | F-14B | BF-109 K4 | C-101 | F-15C | F-5E II |F-86F | F/A-18C | FW-190 D-9 | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | MI-8MTV2 | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | P-51D | SA342 | Spitfire IX | SU-25 | SU-25T | SU-27 | SU-33 | UH-1H |

My Playgrounds: | Caucasus | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy |

Cockpit: | i7-4790K | EVGA Z97 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | Samsung EVO SSD | Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System | TrackIR 5 |