Am I missing a step?

BSS_Vidar

2.0 is updated to 2.1.yadda yadda yadda. I bought the early access + all accesss WWII bundle, and show in my purchase history with their key codes at the DCS website... yet they are not showing up in my module manager for download and install.

Activation usually takes place during the install, correct? What am I missing?

Regards,

V

Balzarog, did you try the manual way? I live in Maryland and mine started updating about 20 minutes ago. If you go to your DCS World 2.0 open alpha folder, then you push LShift + right click on the file "bin" there should be a command prompt option (or Open PowerShell window here). Click on that then type in "DCS_updater.exe update" or if your option was the PowerShell window, type ".\DCS_updater.exe update". That should kick it off.

If you already are doing that and knew of the manual way, then my apologies. Hope it downloads soon for ya!

This worked for me

I read this and am in process of DL terrain as of now....

open bin folder then hold left shift andright click and open power shell cmd box.

type

.\dcs_updater.exe install NORMANDY_terrain

then hit enter.

for assets pack

type

.\dcs_updater.exe install WWII-ARMOUR

you will need your codes to activate them

Edited by Daze58

[HVY-A]Daze:pilotfly:

Ok ... I am missing something.

I updated to 2.1 ok.

I downloaded and installed the Normandy files ok.

I downloaded and installed the asset files ok.

I launched DCS and it asked for the key code for the assets ok.

But I just see Nevada map. I don't see any way to actually ACCESS the Normandy map (was going to make a mission in the mission editor).

I DO see the Normandy map listed in my module manager, just not how to get to it??

I did notice that in module manager, the Normandy map did not have a serial number box next to it like other modules so I went to my profile on the website and (re)obtained a key for Normandy and went back to the module manager and hit the DRM and inputted it. But still ... I don't see any way to access the map.

Edited by Topgun505

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

I updated to 2.1 ok.

But I just see Nevada map. I don't see any way to actually ACCESS the Normandy map (was going to make a mission in the mission editor).

I DO see the Normandy map listed in my module manager, just not how to get to it??

Copy activation number and start game.Go to module manager\installed\terrain Normandy and click on DRM. Enter activation there.

Did that Cthulhu. It accepted the code. But still can't access it.

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

I updated to 2.1 ok.

I did notice that in module manager, the Normandy map did not have a serial number box next to it like other modules so I went to my profile on the website and (re)obtained a key for Normandy and went back to the module manager and hit the DRM and inputted it. But still ... I don't see any way to access the map.

Same issue here. Exactly the same problem.