Thank you, Eagle Dynamics!

Hook47

I am still downloading, being teased by the screen shots of my Virtual Squad mates, so I wanted to use this time to give ED a massive THANK YOU for putting together this product and the updates along with it, I can only imagine how much work must have gone into this project!

Additionally, I wanted to once again thank Eagle Dynamics and Matt Wagner for sponsoring the Grudge Match Series: Round 4. Wags was on the spot and provided the award keys for the winning participants on release day, and I know he must have been really busy, so I wanted to publicly thank Eagle Dynamics and Wags for taking care of us and making the event so awesome.

Cannot wait to join you guys in the skies!

• Like 1

Your squad mates are mean bastards!

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

+1 on the thank you. Sure the release was totally botched and the performance is pretty bad but I really appreciate the quality of the map and the effort put into it! Eagerly awaiting performance improvements so I can appreciate it even more.

Hats off to ED and whoever the heck URGA Media is.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

You aren't forgotten! Check your email, as soon as you confirm with me I'll get it to you. Also just an FYI Eagle Dynamics was not responsible for the betting contest award, that was funded by me personally, so just wanted to clear confusion, ED handled everything flawlessly

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk