Totally Nugget Question

SageInferno

Sorry guys - this has to be the nugget of all time question but I cant figure out how to get the Map to display in the SA342x in DCS 1.5x. Its set to F10 but will not display. Works fine in DCS 2.x but not in 1.5x.

Driving me mad.

Thanks

Thanks guys,

@BaD CrC

YES : F10 - Map assigned and not doing anything in the Gazelle in training, missions, etc. Nothing happens. F10 - Map works fine in Huey, A10-C, Su-27 and all FC-3 planes.

noisy_lightning

Checked this and re-checked it now. F10 not set as modifier or assigned anywhere else

2017-05-28_1017.png

Checked TrackIR to see if F10 assigned to anything else - nope. not there

I tried swapping F10 and F11 around to test this and same effect: F11 - Map not working but F10 - Free Airfield works so its not an F10 assignment thing.

Could it be that the missions im trying are not allowing the use of the map? ive tried about 3 different ones and they are all the same. I did try check this in the mission editor but could not see a function to restrict the use of the map.

Confused :cry:

check in main menu and make sure its enabled. it seems to me there is a check box for F10 map view.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]