Why Didnt I get the assests pack too???

I have a key, but it just says Normandy map. I got it in mid March... and then they said if you buy it you will get both. :mad:
Nope, nobody said that… :music_whistling: There was a bundle to buy, clearly saying Normandy plus Assets pack, with a reduced price. It's true some people bought mistakenly only the map, but being plenty of time they contacted support in order to fix that and get the correct bundle pack. Well, if that's your case you can still try with the support, but it's a bit late.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

What was the bundle price? I clearly paid for the map only... and they wont let me pay the difference between the two.. even though I showed that I bought it the day they released it for pre purchase :(. They were not particularly helpful, or even polite

The bundle price is $3 more than the map. Bought separately, the assets pack is $25. Do what I did (but I did this the day I bought it - 3 weeks prior to release): create a support ticket and state that you purchased the wrong product. You might be SOL at this moment, but you never know until you ask...and unless you did ask and they said no.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins