Desaturated Colors in 2.1 - Nevada

Dogman

I have just done a few flights at different times of day though the Nevada map since installing 2.1 over the weekend and have noticed a dramatic colour desaturation in the map that are very noticeable in early morning and late afternoon.

A good example is the OGM Grand building on the strip that previously was a vivid emerald green but is now a very washed our blue green. I would like to know if this is now the way this map is going to look or is there options to change the colour to be more like the previous version?

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

Right now with the latest update there are some issues. They have been reported in multiple threads across the forums.

By default deferred shading is on. With the new rendering you'll find that the colors look a bit weird or too bright. The A10c HUD is difficult to read for example and the cockpit is very bright.

If you turn deferred shading off you'll see these

http://s403.photobucket.com/user/HolyOrangeJuice/media/Digital%20Combat%20Simulator%20%20Black%20Shark%2005.27.2017%20-%2022.15.41.20.png.html?o=0

style shadows. So right now you can deal with bad shadows or bad lighting. It is up to you. Also Anti-Aliasing seems to be more performance impacting with deferred on vs off.

Edited by Oscar Juliet

Thanks guys but the deferred shadow setting on or off has no affect on the overall lack of colour in the map. Will trust that ED respond to the user feedback and address this as soon a possible.

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5