Pitch and yaw trim done by crosshair in gunsight possible?

Is it possible to have the crosshair move up/down and left/right in gun sight to show how trimmed the planes are?I have a feeling that when a crosshair centered in gunsight signals to you that the plane is trimmed the sim will feel more realistic,be less annoying etc.

In non virtual planes,aka reality,when you are taking off and suddenly the plane veers left you add in rudder to compensate and then feel the sensation of yaw diminish signaling to you to stop adding in rudder.Your brain then registers the amount of rudder force needed to hold this line and you balance on this amount of force.

In a sim that models realistic forces the plane veers right,you add in a "guess" as to how much rudder movement you need to compensate which then causes you to yaw back and forth as its very hard to remember how much to move a set of rudders pedals,hence why people die 20 virtual deaths learning how to takeoff in every new plane they takeoff in.

Plain and simple...there is no feeling of what the plane is doing in a flight sim and when you make it super realistic it becomes unrealistically hard.....

TLDR; trim the planes pitch and yaw by centering the crosshairs in the gunsights.

Edited by wolfstriked

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle

Is it possible to have the crosshair move up/down and left/right in gun sight to show how trimmed the planes are?I have a feeling that when a crosshair centered in gunsight signals to you that the plane is trimmed the sim will feel more realistic,be less annoying etc.

In non virtual planes,aka reality,when you are taking off and suddenly the plane veers left you add in rudder to compensate and then feel the sensation of yaw diminish signaling to you to stop adding in rudder.Your brain then registers the amount of rudder force needed to hold this line and you balance on this amount of force.

In a sim that models realistic forces the plane veers right,you add in a "guess" as to how much rudder movement you need to compensate which then causes you to yaw back and forth as its very hard to remember how much to move a set of rudders pedals,hence why people die 20 virtual deaths learning how to takeoff in every new plane they takeoff in.

Plain and simple...there is no feeling of what the plane is doing in a flight sim and when you make it super realistic it becomes unrealistically hard.....

TLDR; trim the planes pitch and yaw by centering the crosshairs in the gunsights.

Practice makes perfection.. but sometimes I use RCtrl+Enter :)

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

I would love a set of force-feedback rudder pedals. Do they exist? I love my msffb2.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria